Reconstructive Surgery of Female Genital Tract in Adolescents
This service helps young women by providing assessment, inpatient care (including dilation therapy or surgical reconstruction), outpatient support and follow-up care after reconstructive surgery of female genital tract.
- Congenital absence of the vagina and/or associated gynaecological structures
- Gynaecological outflow tract obstruction with primary amenorrhoea with cyclical abdominal pain and pelvis mass
- Occluded hemi-vagina
- Abnormal anatomy requiring surgical reconstruction
Below is a list of further information of the service featured on this page. If you require any further information please contact us.
- Service nationally commissioned since
- Number of outpatient attendances